viernes, 24 de septiembre de 2010

Mexican Literature by Don Mario Ramirez Centeno

Present the mexican literature in videos about of every issues of social life.



This is the poem to Avril Lavigne, part of collection "The New Millenium Muses"





Avril LavigneBlonde fuckingpunks-poppers,before of me do not you get off you clothesor open legsif you don´t  want to ejaculatewhere you around naked,blondie and beautiful,young of neurotics moonsbreaking the mirrors of the chimerasare perfect to fuck youbut you´re is bad company and while I wishand while I fuck you I hurt youand as you kiss, I hurts youand as you inhale the soulannihilate your beautyforbidden pleasures to get out you  of your body.
I do not know if you were born to be loved
dirty blonde so beautifulor if I offend you to cross the sky.
I do not know if this anger I have for you
be of someto take away the dust of that ass.Damn dirty blonde so beautiful.Stop masturbating and give me your salivaYour sex can be a birdand I'm just a wound.Do not love so much to so manybut I like to be lost.Lost and crazy punksmix of Madonna and Blondiealmost ACDC and Ramones,balloons and songs.
Do I wait at the end of the rainbow?
Or will I see your naked bodythrough the clouds and the mirrors?Did the Mad Hatter is good sex?Harry Potter is gayor have you around naked at home?
Hot blond slut
not suckand lie with mein hell.

Avril LavigneMaldita güera punketa-poppera, delante de mi no te bajes los calzones ni abras las piernas   sino quieres que eyacule  donde te encueras, güera vulgar y preciosa, joven de lunas neuróticas rompiendo los espejos de las quimeras, eres perfecta para cogerte   pues me caes gorda y a la vez te deseo y mientras te cojo te hago daño y mientras te beso te perjudico y mientras te inhalo el alma aniquilo tu hermosura para sacarte placeres prohibidos de tu cuerpo. No sé si naciste para ser amada güera sucia de tan  bella, o si debo ofenderte para que te vengas. No sé si este coraje que te tengo   sirva de algo para quitarte el polvo de ese trasero. Maldita güera sucia de tan  bella. Deja de masturbarte y dame tu saliva que tu sexo puede ser ave y yo sólo soy una herida. No ames tanto a tantos aunque me gustas por perdida.     Punketa extraviada y loca mezcla de Madonna y Blondie casi ACDC y Ramones, de globos y canciones.
¿Me esperarás al final del arcoiris? ¿O podré ver tu cuerpo desnudo a través de las nubes y los espejos? ¿El sombrero loco hace bien el sexo?¿Harry Potter es homosexualo ya te encueró en su casa?
Güera caliente y putaya no mamesy acuéstate conmigoen los infiernos.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario