sábado, 20 de agosto de 2011



August 18, 2011
Dear Writer Mario,
We’ve been on the road this month, traveling around Colorado and talking with people about how our state can create jobs, support small business and break our reliance on overseas oil. I’ve also been listening to you, to make sure I bring your voice back to Washington. When I’m in Colorado, I try to visit as many places as I can, but I can’t be everywhere.  That’s why I’ve begun keeping a log of my travels on my Facebook and Twitter pages.  
With social media, Coloradans can log on from anywhere in the world and stay up to date on my work on your behalf.  During this trip I was able to visit Avon, Carbondale, Rifle, Lake City, Grand Junction, Montrose, Gunnison, Crested Butte, Denver, Colorado Springs and Limon. Coloradans all over the state were able to track my trip and take part in my events by asking questions through Facebook and Twitter.  It’s always a pleasure to connect with the people I represent, and I would like you to join the conversation.
Please click on the links below to follow me on Twitter and Facebook.  I look forward to hearing from you and sharing my experiences in Colorado and Washington with you.
Sincerely,



Michael F. Bennet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario